What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A collection of guides for model train layouts
- Teaching you how to create your own “amazingly realistic” model train scenery
- Teaching you tricks to make the layout seem bigger than it really is
- Teaching you an easy and fun way to build model train layouts
- Teaching you how to design a track plan to best use the space
- Teaching you secrets to building amazing model train layouts
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Model Railroad Resources scores 72.27/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.model-train-layouts.net/train-layouts.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: model-train-layouts.net you’ll also be taken through to model-train-layouts.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)